FOOD SAFETY WEBINARS
Is keeping up with the changes of food safety requirements an uphill battle for your organisation? Do you find it difficult to obtain the relevant information, struggling with the interpretation of the various standards, accreditation and certification criteria?
If the answer is YES, then this is the right platform to help you and your team, understand ensure effective implementation of requirements.
MiChem Dynamics has years of experience and will be able to walk you through the process. An “industry-first” platform to support your organisation, ensuring information and ideas are shared, allowing full compliance to standard requirements and guide you through the additional accreditation and certification criteria.
The best of all – this is FREE!
3 August 2020
TOPIC: HACCP – SANS 10330:2020 TRANSITION
TIME: 3 August 2020, 10:00 – 12:00
DESCRIPTION: SANS 10330:2007 edition 2.1 has been revised to the SANS 10330:2020 edition 3. Most of the requirements of edition 2.1 are continued in edition 3. However, there are some revised requirements:
- The obvious new document title: Food safety management ― Requirements for a food safety system based on prerequisite programmes and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles
- Restructure of the standard (where previously there was 8 clauses, now there are 10 clauses)
- Clause 4 now include the document requirements as previously indicated in Clause 8.13-Stage 12 on the previous edition The inclusion of communication and training as subclause under Clause 5 and Clause 6.
- The separation of the 12 stages as previously noted in Clause 8, to clause 9-Preliminary steps and Clause 10- Application of the HACCP principles
- The new clause 8- Food Safety Measure, which was previously included in clause 8.12- Stage 11.
NOTE: You will be given the opportunity to ask questions and clarify specific concerns with regards to topic presented.
- Follow this link to pre-register for the free webinar – 3 August
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
PRESENTER: Suenita MacKay
Speaker – Suenita MacKay
Food Safety Manager @MiChem Dynamics
In 2005, Suenita started her Food Safety career as a quality assurance technologist and worked her way up to be one of the best food safety consultants South Africa has to offer. Suenita gained experience by working from ground level up to management level and has extensive knowledge in all the known food safety regulations and standards. Suenita has a unique way of transferring her endless knowledge that she has in the food and beverage industries to her audience which in-turn assists with the effective implementation of food safety principles in the various disciplines.