LIMS (LABORATORY INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
MiChem Dynamics (Pty) Ltd partnered with a well-established LIMS provider, ISP-Technologies LABMIN System, to cover the full solution to an effective Laboratory Management System.
This System supports your laboratory information management process and your solution will be customized for your specific needs. It will enhance efficiency and enable you to optimize the laboratory information management process. It will further minimize paperwork and majority of the manual calculations. The real time availability of historical information will ease operation including reporting and query management which will also be accessible via the web by clients or colleagues.
All quality requirements integrated, to ensure your LIMS comply to ALL requirements as set out in the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017. This includes the management of documentation of:
- Facilities and environmental conditions,
- Metrological traceability,
- Externally provided products and services
- Review of requests, tenders and contracts,
- Verification and validation of methods,
- Handling of test or calibration items,
- Evaluating the measurement uncertainty,
- Ensuring the validity of results,
- Reporting of results,
- Non-conforming work,
- Control of management system documents,
- Control of records,
- Actions to address risks and opportunities,
- Corrective actions,
- Internal audits, and
- Management reviews.