FOOD SAFETY SERVICES
ABOUT FOOD SAFETY SERVICES
MiChem Dynamics (Pty) Ltd offers professional and experienced consulting services in microbiology and chemical testing and the implementation of management systems, including BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, SANS 10330, SANS 10049, GFSI, FSA,R638 of 2018 (replaces R962 of 2012) and ISO 9001.
MiChem Dynamics (Pty) Ltd assist with the development and implementation of Food safety and Management systems such as:
- R638 of 2018 (replaces R962 of 2012) – Foodstuffs, Cosmetics and Disinfectants Act
- GFSI – Global Food Safety Initiative
- SANS 10330 and SANS 10049 – HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and PRPs (Prerequisite Programmes)
- ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 Food safety management systems — Requirements for any organization in the food chain
- BRC (British Retail Consortium – Global food safety)
- ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- GAP Audit: Pre-certification or readiness audits in compliance with R638 of 2018 (replaces R962 of 2012), GFSI, SANS 10330, SANS 10049, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC and/or ISO 9001.
- Internal audit as an integral part of your own Food safety management System.
MiChem Dynamics (Pty) Ltd offers the following customised in-house courses:
- Basic microbiology for the non-microbiologists
- Basic food safety
- GFSI Implementation
- HACCP Implementation
- FSSC 22000 Implementation
- Internal auditing
|Course||Course Content||Course Registration|
|Pest Control Program Workshop to be hosted on 4 September 2018 in Pretoria|
|Food Safety & Cleanliness for HACCP Compliance Workshop to be hosted on 5 September 2018 in Pretoria|